OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Abundantly Blessed By Gods Word, Gifts and Surprising Love,
We are Disciples of Jesus; Spirit Inspired to Live Out our Mission as
· An Inviting Community, Welcoming Everyone
· A Life-long Learning Community, Valuing Education for All Ages
· A Worshipping Community, Open to New Expressions
· A Caring Community, Serving Others
· An Adventuresome Community, Acting Boldly in Faith
Our Worship Services
8:30 am and 11:00 am
Communion: All are welcome. This is Gods table.
1st & 3rd Sundays are regular bread with wine/grape juice in trays of individual cups.
2nd & 4th Sundays are communion by Intinction. (You receive a communion wafer to dip
in either wine or grape juice.)
Services provided for Parents with Children
Nursery hours are 9:15 until after coffee hour. Please feel free to use this service.
Activity Bags for children - toddler through elementary school.
They include some great things in- side to help occupy busy hands during worship. They are just inside the sanctuary.
Ask the ushers for help to find them.